Design Image
Menu Top
Menu Bottom
Financial Services

Seniors who are having difficulty keeping track of their finances should first contact their bank and inquire about what services are available and their cost. In addition to general, occasional help to balance account(s), some banks offer fee-based Trust Department services for complex farm, investment, or personal issues, including: Paying Bills, Titling Assets, Power of Attorney, Trust, Estate, Guardianship, and Management situations. It is usually good to start at the Bank where your accounts are located. For names and phone numbers of banks in McDonough County, check the local phone directories.


804 W. Jackson St., Macomb, IL 61455 / 309-837-7112 or 800-798-0988
1803 7th St., Moline, IL 61265

  • Offers a money management service to assist eligible older adults with their financial affairs when the task becomes too difficult.
  • Screened and approved volunteers meet regularly one-on-one with clients to help organize and pay bills.
  • Bill payer and representative payee services can be coordinated.

How Do I Know When To Ask For Help?

When you experience the following:

  • Difficulty managing money
  • Late payments charges on bills
  • Eviction notices
  • Difficulty budgeting
  • High interest pay day or rent-to-own loans
  • Unable to track money
  • Forget to pay bills
  • Unopened mail; lost bills
  • Physically unable to manage finances in a financial crisis